Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I haven't had much time to devote to my blog but I will be working on some tutorials to post here for digital art.
I am interested in all types of art, I do large art dolls, woodworking, stained glass, oil painting, sewing, quilt making, collages and digital art.

Things I want to learn, mold making, making clay people for my new doll houses, jewelry making, and always to keep learning more techniques in digital art. I have supplies for everything, more supplies than I will ever use.  It's finding the time to devote to more art.

I would like to know what type of art you make and what you want to learn.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bernice,

    I found you blog because I saw that you voted for my digital collage at Mind Wide Open (thanks for that -- very much appreciated!). :) Much like you I am into digital art (if you ever want to be part of a Yahoo group for digital art, be sure to check out We Love Digital Art).

    Your range of art interest is very wide -- just lovely! I am looking forward to seeing more of your art here.

    On my blog you will see some of my photography, digital art, and all that other stuff we I occasionally make. You might learn a bit of my hometown Munich along the way. :)

    Anyway, it has been lovely to meet you -- and I really like your Flickr photo stream. Be sure to post your new photos on your blog.

    Sunny greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you to find me and post on my blog. Thank you for the invite, right now I have my hands full with two groups on Ning. I would love to see your photographs and your home town in Germany..
    I get so excited when someone from so far away posts, it still amazes me.
    Have a wonderful day Birgit
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete